GIALIAT. Get yours at bighugelabs.com

Saturday 21 May 2011

so where do i fish?

I live in Wellington, New Zealand and My dad and I do most of our fishing at Miramar wharf or at gretta Point behind the NIWA building, sometimes we'll try oriental bay, lyall bay or even petone wharf, and one in a while we'll go away to places like lake ferry or boom rock depends on how we feel.

We usually go out real early or Sparrow's fart as one of my old friends used to say and depending on the wind we'll either park at gretta point or get our awesome trolley and head out on to Miarmar wharf
getting up at sparrow fart isn't hard as I work overnights to am usually awake from about 830pm till midday. and some of the awesome sunrises I've seen make up for it to
check out these ones
this is looking from Miramar wharf towards shelly bay road.




and this one is from gretta point looking back towards Miarmar wharf

No comments:

Post a Comment