GIALIAT. Get yours at bighugelabs.com

Saturday 21 May 2011

Welcome

So Hi, thanks for coming and hanging around,
I'm Kath and I decided to write about my time spent fishing and stuff I like related to fishing as well as posting my photos from the times I've actually caught fish and some of the amazing sights I've seen.

I used to go fishing with my dad when I was little and also when we were part of the local clubs here WSAC( Wellington surfcasting and Angling club) and The Port Nicholson Sport-fishing club which no longer exists

then in my teenage years i got sort of bored by it, and then life happened you know job, friends the internet etc.. .... then last year Dad lost his job and started having more time to do stuff so he got back in to fishing, then I started tagging along as a away to relax after work and then found myself buying my first rod,

so onwards and up wards i say and lets see where this goes

kath

No comments:

Post a Comment